• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.46 locking up explorer

Operating System: Win XP Pro
    Burning Software: Nero 6.3/Alcohol 120%
    Anti-virus Software: NOD32
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.46

I've had no problem with 3.44. Yesterday I upgraded to 3.46 and am now having eplorer locking up. I'm pretty sure it has to do with NOD32 (my bro has same set up minus nod and everything is fine). If I try to click the d-tools sys tray icon while nod32 is still loading after boot, it instantly locks explorer. If I waited till nod32 was fully loaded I was able to use d-tools twice. Now explorer locks a few minutes after every boot (I'm guessing when nod32 amon scans a certain d-tools file it locks explorer). I'm unable to try and uninstall or exit out of d-tools without an explorer lock.

If the issue with nod32 and 3.46 is unresolvable at the moment, I'll just go back to the last version. Any help on uninstalling 3.46?

This is a 3day old fresh install of Windows. It's pretty bare atm so I'm 99% sure it's the new version of d-tools.

Operating System: XP Pro
    Burning Software: Nero 6
    Anti-virus Software: NOD
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.46

I use latest NOD32 v2 and D-Tools 3.46 and i got no problems, never had any!
    On first day god created universe...on last day humans will destroy it!

Comment

Strange, was finally able to manually unistall after about 15 reboots. Installed 3.41 and works fine now. The only other thing I can think of that's different on this PC than my bro's is, I disabled Win XP built in CD burning. imap

Comment

Did u install D-Tools when NOD32 AMON was enabled? the scanner engine that scans all files u copy/delete/make etc..., i know they can make troubles with some installations!
        On first day god created universe...on last day humans will destroy it!

Comment

Working...
        X