Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon Tools Lite BD-ROM Problems

Hello,
    Sorry if I should not have started a new thread.

I am having problems with daemon tools lite on windows 7 64-bit. I installed a few games and programs using daemon tools and now my BD-Rom doesn’t pick up Dual layer discs. Before I installed daemon tool I could burn Dual layer discs. I had a look in device manager and now the BD-Rom drive thinks it’s a CD-ROM drive See image (http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4229/bdrom.jpg). I tried updating BD-Rom drive firmware updating daemon tools uninstalling/reinstalling BD-ROM drivers and uninstalling daemon tools + deleting reg keys but it still doesn’t pick up Dual layer discs. This is not a problem with the drive as I have tested it in a different PC and it works fine.

Any Ideas??

Again sorry if I should not have started a new thread.

Mark

You do tried to deactivate every emulation option?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
      You do tried to deactivate every emulation option?
      Well I uninstalled daemon tools and daemon tools is the only disk image emulator software I have on my PC would that not deactivate emulation option??

Sorry I am a n00b!

Comment

I was talking about in DT, try to reinstall it and check it.

Also ensure you don't have Alcohol installed (this program has also such emulation option).
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Reinstalled and removed the drive emulation and I don’t have Alcohol installed but it still isnt working. The last time this happened I had to rebuild my PC

Comment

So is there no fix for this then??

Comment

Working...
            X