Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: WWM3 doesn't work

Default WWM3 doesn't work

I just installed Who wants to be a millionaire (german) and mounted the clone cd image, but the game doesn't start. Is this known?

Hi...

Do you know which copy protection it uses? If not, look here, check for the version and report back here.
    Apart from the copy protection, some other information would be useful:

System specifications (Motherboard, CD/DVD-ROM and CD/DVD-RW drives, Operating system, Daemon-Tools version) would be useful as well.

We cannot help you if we cannnot track the problem because of too few information...

Sergei
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Sorry, it uses SecuRom 4.83.52.0004 I know, I have a Samsung DVD Drive 16x and an HP Burner, its an HP Pavillion PC with windws XP SP1 with all latest patches, I don't think its the drives, please reply if you need more information.

Administrator

CloneCD does not support latest Securom. Try to use Alcohol, ******** or Blindread to make image and play from it.

Thanks, can anyone answer me the question if it is possible to make an 1:1 copy of this game?

You'll find information about SecuROM v4.8x in this thread (or here, the same in german).

Sergei

I can't find the homepage of ********2, can anyone help me out?
    How about putting this link to the link section on the main page?

google should become your best friend for delivering information much faster than any support forum ever could...

here's the url... *sigh* 3rd or 4th result in google, by the way...

********.org

Sergei

I used google.de and searched for ********2, I got just 4 results and no good results, but anyway

Thanks

There's a link on our main page under 'DOWNLOADS'. You would've found it if you searched our main page or the board!