Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Error: Core library wasn't found

Quote Originally Posted by T_xy View Post
    When I 7zipped the installation file, i got these files
    Are you using a up-to-date version of 7Zip ?
    Have you downloaded the DT Installer from official sources (disc-tools.com or disc-soft.com) ?
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

Terramex, I did check it 2 month ago with latest 7Zip, same as T_xy reported.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Quote Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
    Terramex, I did check it 2 month ago with latest 7Zip, same as T_xy reported.
    Strange, i've checked it 2 minutes before my post - no problem with v4.65
    Also no problem with Uniextract (which uses the 7Zip beta dll).
    Last edited by Terramex : 27.08.2010 at 13:53
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

New User

It finally works. My problem was in suffix, with .7z it extracts the weird way, with .7zip it works correctly. I had to copy CSY.dll and ENU.dll in Lang subdirectory too, otherwise there was no text. Thank DDrVostep for solution and the others for patience.

Quote Originally Posted by T_xy View Post
    My problem was in suffix, with .7z it extracts the weird way, with .7zip it works correctly.
    If it's ever needed again (hopefully not ), just let the extension well enough alone - it's working fine with .exe

New User

Hi all
    Actually I have the same problem + another problem which is the 7zip is not working correctly, It just gives me a report with an error while extracting the missing files from the .exe into the dt lite directory. Any help?

I thought maybe someone can do me a favor and upload the missing files on mediafire or such file hosting webs or something. Thanks

Yeah and the version I'm using is DTLite4356-0091
    And as you already know I can't uninstall or reinstall it, so I'm stuck
    Last edited by Blazkowicz : 03.01.2011 at 18:56

Add another to the list, I got the same error, and will try the recomended fix, but I have to say, if the only problem is that the files are missing then the installer is clearly flawed, and should be replaced with one that works. IMMEDIATLY!

Thank you Terramex, your fix has restored my abillity to use Mechwarrior 2! yay

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123