Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get the updated daemon tools copy in the mail every new update !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get the updated daemon tools copy in the mail every new update !!!

hello people i was whandering what do i have to do so i get e new copy of daemon tools avery time you guys update it? to get it in the e-mail i mean
    that wold be cool, excuse my english for i'm romanian and... don't know that much english :lol:

only customers receive emails about new Daemon Tools version (and of
    course get additional support from us).

Comment

Mailing List for new release

I think the idea of a possible mailing list for v4 would be great. I know I read somewhere else that it was possible but needed more interest. I am definitely interested, but I am also a registered member so I am assuming I'll get an e-mail either way when the new version is available?

Thanks,

Shaddo-X

Comment

but I am also a registered member so I am assuming I'll get an e-mail either way when the new version is available?
        No, we inform only our customers of new versions by email. Although we
        could easily change this, we consider email-notifications as part of our
        special care for our customers and supporters. That's how we decided,
        we will in the near future NOT change that behaviour. People who are
        interested in special-care (and that includes not only notifications, but
        also f.e. free upgrade later to newest DT Pro) should simply purchase
        a license

Comment

Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg
          but I am also a registered member so I am assuming I'll get an e-mail either way when the new version is available?
          No, we inform only our customers of new versions by email. Although we
          could easily change this, we consider email-notifications as part of our
          special care for our customers and supporters. That's how we decided,
          we will in the near future NOT change that behaviour. People who are
          interested in special-care (and that includes not only notifications, but
          also f.e. free upgrade later to newest DT Pro) should simply purchase
          a license
          I apologize LocutusofBorg... I am a 'licensed' user. Misuse of the term 'registered' (which I meant in terms of license and not in terms of forum registration). Thanks for the clarification though, and I look forward to the e-mail for when the new release is available! Honestly, I went to the licensed version just for the free upgrade to the new version as I know it was undecided as to whether or not the new version will still have a free version or not, and I definitely need support for Daemon Tools on XP64 Better safe than sorry! Thanks again for the great work you guys are doing!

Shaddo-X

Comment

well, our office needs some time to work through all the registrations, so it's
            me who apologize for the delay However, we greatly appreciated that you
            purchased Daemon Tools! You already received mails with further informations

Comment

dont worry about notifications, just read some computer news site. I am sure that as soon as DT4 ist released, some news will be avaible there about it.
              http://janschejbal.wordpress.com/ - Meine Meinung, mein Blog - ES LEBE DIE FREIHEIT

Comment

ok, posts cannot be edited if they are too old, so i simply post a new one: Another nice way is to put the RSS feed for the news site into your RSS reader. I made a folder where I put all the feeds about updates etc. so I can see easily if something is updated and only if there is something, I open the folder and read it.
                http://janschejbal.wordpress.com/ - Meine Meinung, mein Blog - ES LEBE DIE FREIHEIT

Comment

How bout clickin one freaking button in your browser and look at
                  the page every now and then ?

OMG

Comment

What about this:
                    Click here to visit my website.]

Comment

We do have a mailing list. But notifications about new versions are sent to our customers only, as Locutus already said. We've discussed about this to the get-no, no need to start the discussion again.

No offense intended, but we're really up to our necks in work, please don't start arguing about this again, everyone.
                      "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

No offence taken :P

Then I suggest to put a tread for sticked, and telling the community to stop asking for mailing list, and describe that there is only the customers is received the mailing list.

Just keep up the good work

Ed1t: Close this topic too!
                        Click here to visit my website.]

Comment

Working...
                        X