installing with multiple cd's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• installing with multiple cd's

i don't know if this is the correct place to be asking this but does anyone know how you can install a game that needs two cd's using daemon tools seriously i have no idea how to.

Create two virtual drives and mount both images on them. When a game asks you for second CD, just specify another virtual drive.

Comment

do you mean two different letters?

Comment

I mean two different drives.

Comment

can you help me please i mounted the first image no problem, it opens the disc then i run setup, when it ask for the 2nd disc it opens the folder, but i cant find any kind of setup/exe file to run.

Not to sound like a total moron but i am totally confused!!

Comment

also....wher do i upload my avatar

Comment

Originally Posted by Nooma View Post
              also....wher do i upload my avatar

Originally Posted by Nooma View Post
              can you help me please i mounted the first image no problem, it opens the disc then i run setup, when it ask for the 2nd disc it opens the folder, but i cant find any kind of setup/exe file to run.

Not to sound like a total moron but i am totally confused!!
              Installation should be continued automatically after selecting another virtual device with second image mounted OR after mounting second image to the same device.
              Sometimes it is needed to click on Continue button (or something like that) to continue installation.

Comment

Working...
              X