No announcement yet.

SACRED newest patch1.55beta9 prevents emulation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just found out that this happens only if you start a new campaign with the patch 1.5 that i got from gamecopyworld.com. i use to play it whith my original cd then i decided to try all this no cd stuff so i uninstalled my game to try some ways of doing it with daemon tools but i saved my SAVES so then i just installed the game from the cd and put in my saves in the game directory's save folder. then i tried doing all the process by just double cliking on the replaced icon of sacred from the patch which which just starts loading the game right away without giving me any of those cd checks and when i loaod it finally it works from a LOADED game NOT from a new campaign (new game) notice that i didn't even have to use daemon tools for this. So now i can play the game without the cd. So one u install the patch u can take out ure cdand justplay the game from a loaded game whih works perfectly, it saves and i haven't had any problems with it soo far. Mysuggestion is just start a new campaign with every character then just save them and keep ure saves folder handy so anytime u wanna start a new character u just loaded from ure saves. WORK FINE!
    OH and by the way i have no idea why it fades when u start a new campaign and i have all my drivers installed i am using a gefrce2 mx 440 with direct x and i turn on all the video options when Sacred is finished installing(that little dialog that pops up at the end of installation.I have windows XP proffesional and have direct x installed so there. 8)
    Let me know if u find out anything ese about all this stuff thanks!

Comment

you checked ALL the settings for the config? You don't want to do that as your first settings setup. Uncheck Video Compatability Mode and see if it works. If it is unchecked, try checking it and see if that works. You should only enable it if you do have video problems at first.

Comment

Working...
      X