Install Problem DTPro (trial) after DTLite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Install Problem DTPro (trial) after DTLite

I never installed dt pro (trial) but I was using DT Lite long time 6 months... Today I wanted to install DT Pro (I heard about starforce working thing and if my game works I will buy but I don't wanted to risk it)

But I get the error trial expired and so I couldn't install DTPro 21 days trial version....
    Any solution to this ?

Or It's because I was use DTLite Long time ?

Originally Posted by ozzymanborn View Post
    Or It's because I was use DTLite Long time ?
    No. Please post your SystemID.

Comment

I think this is System ID

Comment

According to your SystemID, you already used both DTPro Standart and DTPro Advanced trial versions.
        DTPro Standart was activated on 15-Apr-2010 21:34:37.
        DTPro Advanced was activated on 04-Jun-2010 23:49:37

Comment

I didn't install it both... On latest install I was on VPN .. Is it affects ? because After format I'm only installed once until yesterday ?

Comment

Hmmm... Please contact our support team - Send Message :: Disc-Soft.com. Specify a link to current thread.

Comment

I'm also having an identical issue. To the best of my memory I had not installed either deamon tool lite or pro trials until roughly the 29/08/2010, I did successfully install free lite edition yesterday but as none of the .mdx files i created with the program work with any of my games i've given up on the lite edition and i'm hoping that i'll have more luck with the pro edition. My system ID is 440840AA085D041E4B7625084533D814. Thanks

Comment

Post exact error message.
                Also please describe your problem with MDX format more detailed.

Comment

sorry, the error message is "Trial period has expired. Please purchase full DAEMON Tool Pro license to continue program usage." I didn't wish to go into detail about the MDX error as i know there are other posts dedicated to those issues and i didn't want to get too far off topic, but it seems the games are able to register that the disks are images instead of the hard copy and refuse to run past thier respective launchers, i can browse the mounted disks fine in explorer but i get the "please insert correct disk" or "unable to authenticate disk" error messages when i try to play the games. The games so far are Never Winter Nights 2 v1.04, Arcanum and Titan Quest Gold Edition, I've tried slowing down the read speed during the .mdk creation and i've run them both with and without Y.A.S.U and so far nothing seems to work, any help here would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally Posted by brauggi View Post
                    sorry, the error message is "Trial period has expired. Please purchase full DAEMON Tool Pro license to continue program usage."
                    Please contact our Support Team - Send Message :: Disc-Soft.com.

Originally Posted by brauggi View Post
                    I didn't wish to go into detail about the MDX error as i know there are other posts dedicated to those issues and i didn't want to get too far off topic, but it seems the games are able to register that the disks are images instead of the hard copy and refuse to run past thier respective launchers, i can browse the mounted disks fine in explorer but i get the "please insert correct disk" or "unable to authenticate disk" error messages when i try to play the games. The games so far are Never Winter Nights 2 v1.04, Arcanum and Titan Quest Gold Edition, I've tried slowing down the read speed during the .mdk creation and i've run them both with and without Y.A.S.U and so far nothing seems to work, any help here would be appreciated.
                    Try to use IDE adaper from the latest DT Pro Advanced or DT Net (DT Net has full DT Pro Advanced functionality + network features).

Comment

thanks for your help, i'll give that a try

Comment

Working...
                      X