No announcement yet.

HELPP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't burn CD-R on virtual drives with DT, you can only burn CD-R to physical drives.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

I don't quite understand what you really want to do...

If you want to burn to CD-R, then follow these steps:
      1. Make sure that your PHYSICAL drive can write to CD-R disks.
      2. Insert blank (empty) CD-R to a PHYSICAL drive
      3. Open DAEMON Tools Pro
      4. Click Burn Image button on the toolbar --> little window should pop up.
      5. In "Device:" select your PHYSICAL device.
      6. In "Image file path" click "..." button and select CUE file (do not select BIN file, otherwise it won't write properly)
      7. Click "Start"

That's it!

Here's helpful information on how to do this - Burning images | DAEMON Pro Help

Note, that VIRTUAL devices cannot write to a disk!
      Also you cannot mount CD-R (or any other physical multimedia disk) to a virtual device..
      Errare humanum est...

Comment

4. Click Burn Image button on the toolbar --> little window should pop up.

No windows shows up =( please i need help quick before my trial finishes

Comment

oh, man... click on this link!! --> Burning images | DAEMON Pro Help and see the very first screenshot. this window should pop up. if it doesn't, try rebooting your comp or reinstalling DAEMON Tools Pro...
          Errare humanum est...

Comment

Did you read this guide - Burning images | DAEMON Pro Help?????????

Comment

Nope LOL okay will see if that helps and if it doesn't im coming back HERE!

Comment

Well, there is no sense to proceed this discussion
                You are using a TRIAL version of paid software! But you're demandind full support here instead of reading a manual. In addition to that, you are not able to explain your problem Several people should search their minds on what you really tried to say!!! Why?????

Comment

Originally Posted by Sway View Post
                  Several people should search their minds on what you really tried to say!!! Why?????
                  I told you what i was trying to SAY its simple i want to burn to CD a bin file, which is a game so i can play it off CD but i can't and im using DT Pro advanced edition now and I just registered
                  But it doesn't show no burn image tool in tools at ALL.

Comment

Yeah.... to hold debate in 2 pages for clearing up the problem

How did you get that image?
                    Try to use Image Editor for burning.

Comment

I got the BIN. file image because i have this game and the CD i bought is now scratched so if that CD doesn't work i can always have the CD that ive been trying to burn.

Comment

B

BUMP.................

Comment

Even if you own a game you're not authorised to download (i take it as that) an image.
                          Ask the publisher for a replacement disc.
                          But if you've created that cue/bin image yourself, then just use the same application to burn that image when you have problems with DT Pro.

If you have registered DT Pro Advanced and the Burn Image window doesn't pop up
                          please contact our official support team: Send Message :: Disc-Soft.com
                          Last edited by Terramex; 06.09.2010, 13:27.
                          I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
                          X