Move icon out of system tray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move icon out of system tray

As time and usage changes, "real estate" in the system tray has become very precious to me. It seems like dozens and dozens of applications treat that space as their own, to use as they like. I want much more control over what gets to use the system tray and what does not.

Mostly DT is a "load and forget" application, not requiring frequent access to menus for reconfiguration, at least not the way I use it or have seen most others use it.

I don't use DT often enough to justify its iconic presence in the system tray, and would greatly prefer the option of a desktop shortcut (not a Gadget, please) that could perform the same functions as the system tray menu. Failing that, I'd prefer to just do away with this menu and use the program shortcut to activate the regular menu.

Originally Posted by bagby View Post
    Mostly DT is a "load and forget" application, not requiring frequent access to menus for reconfiguration, at least not the way I use it...
    What is the typical way you use it ?
    Originally Posted by bagby View Post
    Failing that, I'd prefer to just do away with this menu and use the program shortcut to activate the regular menu.
    When talking of the "regular menu" you mean the Mount'n'Drive Manager ?
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Go to "Tools\Preferences\General" and uncheck 'Use DTPro Agent' and hit apply.

Comment

Move icon out of system tray

I am using the Daemon tools from last 5 years and it help me to unlock the NRG files. but apart from that i don`t know the use of it. Currently i am looking for the new version of it. the Old one is not working properly in my PC. so how can rid of this. It taking too much time for the extraction of NRG files. what should i do.

Comment

Working...
        X