No announcement yet.

Sacred w/ rmps and script (1.6.6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone with the European version that has it up and running?

When can we expect it to work with versions higher than 1.5?
    (And where can I get version 1.5?)

Comment

If u turn any Emulation ON, u start Sacred, it will turn OFF ALL Emulations.
      Lock DLL doesnt help. How can I prevent Sacred disabling Emulations ?!

Comment

Use Alcohol 120% for Emulation. But you have to use a backup disc, because its blacklisted and no scsi drive will work then :wink:

Comment

Dont know if it's my bad english or something else. sry
          What do u mean with Backup Disk ? I can't emulate a backup disk ^^

Comment

I mean that you should create an image file of your original cd using the Protect CD V5 propertys ( ignore read errors, fast skip errors, read sub channel data, read DPM data with high precision and 4x speed ) with the latest version of alcohol 120%( 1.9.2 Built 1705 ). After that burn the image including the RMPS data.
            Then you have to start alcohol 120% and turn all 3 emulation options on. Put the CD into the drive and start the game. This should work fine even with the newest version 1.6.6 and there is no problem with all these scrips and stuff 8) If you dont want to burn the image, just try to emulate it with this version of alcohol, perhaps it works, i dont know

Comment

Aha, I always use CD-Images, otherwise I wouldnt get it runnin without original CD. I'm tired changing CD's and my HD space is big enough

But thx 4 Info, i'll try this

Comment

I have a confirmation from a friend that you can actually play it without burning it into a cd. What you need is the image that was originally copied via the protect CD V5.
                The next part seems a little of a hazzle but it works. On your bios disable your dvd/cd-rom drive.

When you boot up to winxp, run daemon tool and MAKE sure the drive mapped is the one right after your harddisk. Example D is your harddisk, Then make E as your virtual drive. It won't work on F or beyond.

Comment

Sacred 1.7beta

Has the protection been updated in the 1.7 beta series?

I had terrible problems getting a Nero image to work with version 1.66, and I still get occasional crashes to desktop that disappear when using the original CD.
                  Win2k3 & OSX Intel, 2GB DDR400 P4 2.6@3.55 H2O, 7800 GTX @480/1250 H2O, 1x74GB Raptor, 8x400GB RAID5

Comment

nope, nothing mentioned here work, any other solution? :|

Comment

Working...
                    X