How to make Blank iso?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make Blank iso?

I'm looking to back up my computer because I had to reboot. A virus got through to my recovery and ruined the boot files. I'm looking to make a blank iso to 'burn' my computer image onto because I can't afford anything more than my thumb drive (given to me). It would be incredibly useful if anyone had ideas. I've searched more than a few forums and SOL. Help anyone?

- "There are no inner saints... only strangers."

DAEMON Tools products do not provide such functionality.

Comment

WinMount might help you out.

Comment

I know when I go to burn things it shows the extra drives. If Daemon tools won't help, how do I go through with my plan?Will Winmount help? Will it allow me to copy a blank drive if I borrowed it from a friend? No one has a blank iso?

Comment

@hettinger
          To tell the truth, i didn't get what exactly you're trying to achieve, but maybe this thread helps:
          I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

I tried winmount and made a winmount image. Will winmount make a blank iso? When I tried it, it made a wmt image. If it has the iso option but you have to pay for it, like I suspect it does, could someone kindly send me a 1024 gig from theirs? I would prefer that I don't have to deal with a lot of spam from winmount about me buying. Like I said, I'm on this forum because I don't have the money for DVD's or CD's.

Comment

????????
              you CAN'T burn something to your virtual Drive even if you have an empty iso file. (Or have i missed a new DT feature?)

Comment

@hettinger
                Maybe it's just me, but would you please explain in detail what you're trying to achieve.

Have you checked the linked thread in which Phantom Drive (fully functional 30 days trial version) is mentioned ?
                Originally Posted by .hettinger View Post
                If it has the iso option but you have to pay for it, like I suspect it does, could someone kindly send me a 1024 gig from theirs?
                Huh ?
                I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
                X