Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't make the game run without disc!

Hi!

I once had a trial-period on the DAEMON pro version where I easily managed to make an image on a virtual drive, which enabled me to play "BFME2, ROTWK" without having the disc in the computer.

Since I do not have the money to actually buy the program and intend only to use it for private purposes I figured I could install the lite version. If I have have understood correctly, the version allows one to do what I once did with the exeption that the effect is permanent (am I right?).

Here is the problem: I somehow cannot make it work - even looking on your website under "how to" has not worked. It will not start the game without the disc

I really need your help, as I'm afraid my disc will some day stop functioning.

Kind regards, Frederik

You probably tried vIDE and DT Lite only has vSCSI, therefore maybe the error.

Which error do you get exactly?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
      You probably tried vIDE and DT Lite only has vSCSI, therefore maybe the error.

Which error do you get exactly?
      Thanks for the quick reply!

Okay, maybe I'm stupid but what are these things?

I've come across "SCSI" - that is the only virtual drive I can create? Does it mean I can't do it?

Ehm... I just try starting the game and it says "insert the corretct CD-DVD...."

Regards

Comment

There are so many people in here and none can help me?

Comment

Which DT lite version are you currently using ?
          Which operating system ?
          I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
          X