dirt 3 securom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dirt 3 securom

hi guys, just FYI, DiRT 3 uses SecuROM Version 08.03.0012 .

Can I make a backup ? :=)

OK. Alcohol 120% is doing the job with Philips SPD2411P at 7.0x. DPM was also successfully read. I will try emulating with DT and inform.

Tried Alcohol, backed up good but did not work...
    Last edited by Blazkowicz; 21.05.2011, 17:08.

Comment

LEGO Pirates of Carebbean -which has the same SecuROM version- is working fine here with DT lite 4.40.2 & SPTD 1.78.
      In case Dirt 3 fails with DT lite please post the exact SecuROM error message.
      Last edited by Terramex; 22.05.2011, 13:35.
      I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

How did you made the backup? Alcohol or DT Pro?

Comment

DT Pro Can't create the image. Could not get the DPM at any speed...

I will try with Philips SPD2411P...

Comment

Edit: Now using DT Pro to create the image with Philips SPD2411P. So far so good. But Dirt 3 popped up "Conflict with emulation software detected." when I was using Alcohol created image with both Alcohol %52 with ACID or DT Lite...

Comment

Enabled all emulations in DT Pro, got error "Conflict with Emulation Software detected."

Enabled just RMPS and SecuROM, got "Insert the original disc instead of a backup"

Game jackal was able to do the job.

P.S: I am using Image created by DT Pro.
              Last edited by cool_recep; 23.05.2011, 14:30.

Comment

The emulation options are not needed for mounted images - only for burned media.
                So better disable them all - except "Advanced Emulation" of course.

I tried on two systems:
                - Vista x86 with DT lite 4.40.2
                - Windows 7 x86 with DT Pro Adv. 4.41.0314

If you've tried in vIDE of DT Pro Advanced you need to change the DVD region in Device
                Parameters to "not set" - once again some silly SecuROM blacklisting measure

P.S.: it's recommended to disable all virtual drives of Alcohol when using DT - and vice versa
                Last edited by Terramex; 23.05.2011, 15:18.
                I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Tried with DT Lite with just advanced emulation on. Got "Insert the original disc instead of a backup"

The Image was successfully created with DT Pro...

Comment

Did you check Topology Information on DT Pro to see the "Securom hedges" on Topology graphic ?

Anyway you've a PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by cool_recep View Post
                      "Insert the original disc instead of a backup"
                      This means there is no blacklisting issue but one of the things mentioned here may be the case:

Comment

I took a look at your DPM info now.
                        Unfortunately it isn't precise enough.

Comment

Duh. Then why the hell DT Pro tells me DPM is OK? Anyways. My laptop's internal drive is not good and I can't get DPM at any speed.

I will create another image with my Desktop which has an old Asus Blu-Ray reader.

I will use DT Pro Advanced Trial and New Securom Profile. OK?

Comment

Originally Posted by cool_recep View Post
                            I will use DT Pro Advanced Trial and New Securom Profile. OK?
                            Yup.
                            First try with maximum DPM speed - it's the recommended speed for most devices.

When you rightclick your image in the Image catalog you can view the "Image Topology Information" (DPM info).
                            It should display similar to the second attachment; yours is the first.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Terramex; 23.05.2011, 20:23.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I tried with ASUS____BC-1205PT_______1.03 but with only speed option at 12x, DT Pro failed to get DPM. I will try with Alcohol and if that does not work too, I will try at my sister's PC.

Comment

Working...
                              X