No announcement yet.

windows crash when trying to remove a virtual device/uninstalling daemon tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windows crash when trying to remove a virtual device/uninstalling daemon tools

Hello,
    can someone help me with the following problem:

mounting and unmounting images goes fine, but whenever i want to remove a virtual device my screen becomes completely blue with the following error messages: windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer... and some thing about contacting etc. the first time this happend my pc shut itself down automatically and when i rebooted it i couldn't start daemon tools for a while, it always asked me to reboot the pc. when i tried it again today the only way to get my pc to restart was to remove the battery (which probably isn't very healthy)

I've already read some post similar to this problem but never have i read about a windows shutdown.

any help is welcome

Please post latest minidump file (c:\windows\minidump), it is possible you have to compress it (zip file) with e. g. Winzip, Winrar etc.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Here it is.

thanks for replying so fast
      Attached Files

Comment

Please remove "PxHelp20.sys".
        Peace Through Power

Comment

remove from where?

Comment

@acefx1126
            Please also have alook here: http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/f19/can...14/#post132968
            I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by acefx1126 View Post
              remove from where?
              c:\windows\system32\drivers
              Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
              X