Where do I click install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I click install

I am trying to play SimCity 4. I followed the instructions (mounted .mds file from disk 1on one drive, mounted image file from disk 2 on other drive).
    Then the directions say: "4)Now click install. Enter the serial found in the .txt file in your download folder."
    Where the heck is install? Ive looked everywhere including this forum all morning but I'm running out of patience.

Thank you in advance !!!!!

We do not have any info about 3rd-party software installation using DAEMON Tools Software. In case you are able to browse the disc, it means the image was successfully mounted and DT works properly.

Also please pay attention on forum rules which you accepted. These rules contain warning about discussing non-legal software usage.

Comment

Originally Posted by Sway View Post
      We do not have any info about 3rd-party software installation using DAEMON Tools Software. In case you are able to browse the disc, it means the image was successfully mounted and DT works properly.

Also please pay attention on forum rules which you accepted. These rules contain warning about discussing non-legal software usage.

Oh wow, yeah, that was pretty stupid of me. I apologize and accept any 'noob' comments thrown my way.

Comment

Working...
      X