Command & Conquer Tiberium Wars Deluxe Edition mini disc image needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command & Conquer Tiberium Wars Deluxe Edition mini disc image needed

Hi. I have Command & Conquer Tiberium Wars Deluxe Edition and I can't seam to get to make a disc image for it. Could somebody please give me the small disc images of the two discs in the box set please

Please don't request Mini Images in our forums.
    If your drive isn't capable of doing the required Data Position Measurement and some member
    provides his MDS file for you that's perfectly fine as it holds no actual data of the disc.
    But also providing the tiny MDF file is a questionable grey area we don't want to try out
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Afaik Tiberium Wars has no additional ISO checks so a Mini Image can be created as described in the Crysis thread.
      Kane's Wrath on the other hand checks 10 additional sectors of the disc, so zeroizing from sector 17 on won't work:

But i don't know whether or not they are the same in your version !
      I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

okay the images thing is understandible. How will i get a disc image for kane's wrath that is small. My discs are faulty and i didn't know it till i upgraded and was finaly able to play them i can't install so i than decided to get a friend copy to install bt i didnt make images of his game and he went on holiday. I cn't play the game. Any help? I don't trust cracks

Comment

You either have to pay $13.00 for a replacement disc, or wait for your friend to return.

Possibly another option:
          Redeem your physical serial key in Origin
          Origin code redemption FAQ
          Last edited by Terramex; 21.09.2011, 21:35.

Comment

Working...
          X