Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: UT2k3 english

Default UT2k3 english

Hi. i have unreal tournament 2003 english, and created images with clone CD (latest one);
    INSERT INTO `portal_posts_text` VALUES
    using game setting. then i mounted it on daemon tools with all protection emulations on, and it doesn't work. plz help.
    PS. i DO legaly own it.

Hi,

this game uses Securom 4.8x, so use Alcohol 120% to create image with Securom 4.8x settings. Then mount it with latest DT and it will work.

Sloopy_DE
    Attention! - Please ignore this signature.

Hey thx. Where can i get that? So I just burn it and mount it and that is it? How come "Alcahol" works and clone CD doesn't? thx

Burning Securom 4,8x protected games does NOT work!! The only way is to create an image with Alcohol or ******** (links are on our main page under 'Downloads') and then mount it with D-Tools or the virtual drives of the mentioned programs!

if i can't burn them, how do I back my game up ? . the file that alcahol created is too large to fit (7XXMB).
    Thx

To backup the files you have two possibilities:

1. Compress them with WinAce 2.2 (it has the best compression as far as i know, anyone knows a better one?)

2. Use 800MB (90 Min) CDR media to backup the images. This is the way i do it. In my oppinion its not a good choice to us 99Min media, as these are to sensible and not working on some CD-Rom's.

Sloopy_DE
    Attention! - Please ignore this signature.

@Sloopy_DE: I prefer WinRAR - slighty better compression, and a better GUI imo.