Uninstallation issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uninstallation issues.

Now this is a little problem I have with Daemon tools pro and lite. I want to install lite, (it's easier) but it says I have already installed pro. I have, but then when I opened the uninstall wizard the bar always froze about halfway. So I uninstalled it manually, (%appdata% deleted daemon tools) and then went to install lite. It said I still have pro installed so I opened the wizard. Again It froze halfway. So I downloaded special uninstaller and tried to uninstall it useing that. It said it worked but there was a little leftovers. So I went to install lite again then it still said pro was installed. So I opened the wizard and the bar, again, froze halfway. I cannot open daemon tools pro in anyway, nor its programme files. So pro is stuck in a half uninstalled half installed position. And I need lite.

PLEASE Help.

P.S can you run it says I cannot run fallout three but look

Required You Have
    Video RAM 512 MB 512.0 MB
    3D Yes Yes
    Hardware T&S Yes Yes
    Pixel Shader version 3.0 3.0
    Vertex Shader version 3.0 3.0

Any help there would also be much valued.

In case uninstall operation was not successful, you need to remove DAEMON Tools Pro folder with all files.

Find DAEMON Tools Pro installation folder on your hard disk ("C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Pro\" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Pro\" are default installation folders for 32-bit / 64-bit OS correspondingly) and completely delete it with all files.

Comment

It worked!

Thank you for the solution.

Comment

Working...
      X