Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with SPTD

Hi there,
    I've got some serious problems with my DT. It started a few days ago (I don't know the reason, I did not installed or downloaded anything in the past three weeks), and it's very annoying. I'm using the newest Daemon Tools Lite (well, used), and the newest SPTD, 1.79. When I turned on my pc, the DT gave a message:
    This program requires at least Windows 2000 with SPTD 1.60 or higher. Kernel debugger must be deactivated.
    I've tried a reinstall, and the Daemon installed perfectly, but SPTD not. It freezes at the Windows loading screen, reboots, then brings the Startup repair, and after that, it works again in normal mode, I have the SPTD in registry, but the installer says it's not installed. I can't create a DT virtual drive either, it gaves me driver error 1500.
    My system is Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit, I ain't got any antivirus (I've had norton 360, but I completely uninstalled, it did not help).
    Sorry for my grammar mistakes, I'm hungarian. Thank you!

Even though Norton is uninstalled now it maybe corrupted the SPTD installation; please have a look at this help topic:
    Registry and SPTD problems | DAEMON Pro Help

You can try this Microsoft FixIt solution: Your CD or DVD drive can't read or write media to solve the "DT drive" issue,
    but unfortunately it won't solve the SPTD problem
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Thank you for your help, unfortunately it did not work
      I've done everything exactly the same as it was written in Registry and SPTD problems, and then, after a reboot, I've installed SPTD again. It dropped me back from the windows loading screen, giving me a Startup Repair, then a System Restore. Now I have Daemon back, but I can't find SPDT in the registry anymore. The installer says it's not installed, too.

Comment

Please contact the official first level support: Contact Technical support - Disc Soft store
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
        X