Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deamon Tools Lite installation stops at Licence Agreement

Hi
    I succesfully used DT Lite for about 2 years untill today. After logging to Windows 7 (64bit) Deamon Tools started to crash. After 2 reboots - I decided to reinstall it. I unistalled my current version, downloaded latest and lauched installation file. Unfortunatelly - installation has stopped at Licence Agreement window - after clicking 'I agree' button, I'm clicking 'Next' - and nothing happens. From that point I have to kill DTLite.exe process form Device Manager 'cause buttons doesn't response.
    Please help

If any, do you remember which changes were made to the system before the issue occured ?

Please temporarily disable all non-Microsoft services for test purposes:
    Open System Configuration Tool (msconfig.exe), go to Services tab, tick "Hide all Microsoft services"
    Choose to 'Disable all' and restart your system.
    Any improvement ?

Please also attach/upload a zipped Autoruns arn file (no installation required).
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Thanks for answer.
      Actually, I've installed DT Pro - that installation went smooth, without any hang ups. Recently I've updated graphic card, installed some utility programs - so maybe one of them caused problems, but I think I wont play in unistalling and seeking which one is guilty - since DT Pro works.
      Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X