License checking error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License checking error

When I start DT Lite it seems normal for a few seconds then a small dialog box appears with a clock saying 'license checking'.

I'm confused as I didn't think it needed a license and now I cannot dismount an image which I've been trying to do for a while.

Hello,

DAEMON Tools Lite needs to check its license only one time and then it will not do this check.
    In your case DTLite connection is blocked by your antivirus/firewall. That's why DTLite tries to check license at every start.
    Stop your firewall and start DTLite to allow it to successfully check its license.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Problem solved, thanks for the help!

Comment

Hello,

Good news! We are appreciate for your response.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by SUPPORT1 View Post
          Hello,

DAEMON Tools Lite needs to check its license only one time and then it will not do this check.
          In your case DTLite connection is blocked by your antivirus/firewall. That's why DTLite tries to check license at every start.
          Stop your firewall and start DTLite to allow it to successfully check its license.
          Some of use behind firewalls we don't control can't really do that, and that license checking thing is annoying mostly because it delays the mount ...

Comment

Working...
          X