Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can we use burnproof/justlink to emulate securom v4.8

as i've understand from this forum.
    securom 4.8x measures the time differenc on some sectors.
    due to altered physsical structur/layer there are differenc in the read timmings

Hence we cannot alter the physsical struktur of our disc to get different read timmings.
    How about using the links that occurer with burnproff/justlink with buffer underun. to make "delays" on the CD.
    as ive understand about these links they make a small gap/delays between the sectors. could this be used to make the same read timmings as the original securom 4.8 protectet cd ?
    Sven Bent - Denmark

I have absolutely no idea whether this will work or not, but I think it is a really cool idea...

Thanks for this input, those ideas are really appreciated!

Sergei
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

as ive understand about these links they make a small gap/delays between the sectors. could this be used to make the same read timmings as the original securom 4.8 protectet cd ?
      I've been testing this for quite some time, using CDRDAO and some delays.

You can make a measurable differnce between the copy and original, but I'm not sure if this can be converted into a large enough difference to fool the guard module. It also depends on the drive itself's abilities. Some of the newer drives have about a 2nm gap, compared to older drives' 40 nm gap.

Comment

Working...
      X