X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot use YASU

Hello,

I am sorry for posting this to Off topic, but i cant create a thread in other sections. Becouse of that I am asking mod to move my thread to relevant section.

I have problem with YASU 1.6.9040 and DT Lite 4.47.1.0337
    And yes, i have read all threads i found about that issue. Simply YASU cannot find daemon.exe or DTPro.exe in directory of DT Lite. I made a copy of original DTlite.exe and renamed it. After this was done i have got a new Error: "Unable to authenticate DAEMON Tools Lite or DAEMON Tools Pro". Also creating a new .dll with the same name as .exe didnt solve the problem.

Its sad that there are many unanswered topics from 2010 with tha same problems.
    Can anyone fix that problem ? Do you know about versions that works ? At last why I can create thread only in off topic section ?

Ty for all answers.
    Last edited by Terramex; 06.08.2013, 09:36.

YASU isn't developed/supported anymore.
    Even if you get it going it's not compatible with the SPTD driver anymore.

But when using latest DT lite version YASU shouldn't be neccessary at all.
    Are you using a virtual DT drive or a virtual SCSI drive ?

How exactly have you created the image ?
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Its not my image so i dont know how it has been created.
      But on the internet i have found working "older version" YASU and DT pack. So that solved my problem.
      For information YASU 1.6.9040 and DT lite 4.30.4 is working for me.

Btw I was using DT drive, and simple mount of image didnt work.
      If you say that YASU is no needed in newest DT, then probably i had something set wrong in options/settings.
      In YASU there are SafeDisc and SecuROM options checked.
      So just turn on these options in newest DT lite will also solve the problem ?

Comment

Originally Posted by MarkedOne View Post
        Btw I was using DT drive, and simple mount of image didnt work.
        There you have it.
        DT devices don't provide advanced emulation; you have to create/use an SCSI device.
        Originally Posted by MarkedOne View Post
        So just turn on these options in newest DT lite will also solve the problem ?
        No, those options would only help with improper virtual/physical backups of very old Safedisc/SecuROM titles.
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Ok now i understand.
          Thank you Terramex for help, my problem is now solved.

Please close the thread.

Comment

Working...
          X