Stupid Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Question

How do i mount bin files?? im new to this whole thing with burning games and all, i recently finished burning ut2004 and i can't access the file so i asked a guy for some help and he said i haft to mount the bin files using daemon tool, so i was like ok. but how do i do it lol.

oh ya i read the help and everything and i did what it said but it still doesn't do anything. it just won't show.

Comment

Mounting of bin files is supported via corresponding cue-sheet only.
      UT2004 is protected by SecuROM, so re-create the images from your original in appropriate image format (Alcohol or Blindwrite).
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

ok thx, i dl alcohol, now how do i re-create lol

Comment

It's pretty simple in Alcohol, just select SecuROM new v4.8x/v5.x profile (i.e. with DPM) and start.

Comment

wheres that located. sry if im a little slow with the programs :?

Comment

If you start Image Making Wizard in the lower left corner is a pull down menu for Datatype -> select SecuROM new v4.x/v5.x :idea:

Comment

Is there anyway to mount the bin files without burning? isn't there a way to override the codes on the file so i can read them. are there any programs that would let me read the files?.. lol sry if i sound a little off. im learning though

Comment

What's the problem? Just re-create the images from your original - can't get much easier with Alcohol :wink:
                  bin-files won't work anyway due to the protection, so don't bother ...

Comment

I assume, if re-creation with Alcohol fails, this is due to lack of original? :|

Comment

Working...
                    X