fastload a disk during a game through hotkeys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fastload a disk during a game through hotkeys

when i play something like myst II with 5 cds and a bunch of changing them, i dream sometimes of just using a ALT+CLR+F1 or something to load the last few items stored in the reacently-used-cd-memory of The Deamon. (which shuld of course not alter that reacently-used-cd-memory, or you wouldn't know anymore where which cd was... ;-)

i hope that i didnt suggest anything already included in the program, or rewrite something 2001 people found other words for :oops:

You can use the Vdesk program; it uses hooks to provide hotkey functionality, so it should work with many (not all) games. LWIN+L is also hooked (it is not documented) so it is possible to use it if you want to go away for a moment while playing a game. You can get an actual version from my homepage.

Comment

It would be nice to have this feature integrated into daemon tools other than the fact that you need to download a third-party application to accomplish the task. :wink: perhaps the developers can consider such request? :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
      X