Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest suggestion

Dear Daemon tools staff,

I honestly like your product, but please for the love of God don't ever shove updates down my throat like you just did. I accidentally agreed to update and now I cannot run the program unless I restart. I have lost a lot of valuable time in doing something completely useless.

Do i get this right: you can't use the program at all because of a reboot loop ?

If so, maybe there's a conflict between the updated SPTD version and your security software - only if you're using any ; if so, which one(s) do you use ?
    Please first check the SPTD status using the standalone installer located in your DAEMON Tools installation path (SPTDinst-x86.exe or SPTDinst-x64.exe),
    and try to uninstall the SPTD driver.

If that doesn't solve the problem you have to remove the remains of the blocked/incomplete SPTD installation.
    In this case take a look here: Known issues | daemon-help.com

P.S.: if you don't need advanced emulation (e.g. for copy protections) you don't have to install the SPTD driver at all and use "DT" devices instead of "SCSI" devices.
    Last edited by Terramex; 28.11.2013, 20:12.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
    X