Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 54

Thread: 64-Bit Driver

Count me as another user patiently waiting for the 64 bit version.

Default 64 bit drivers=awesome

I have been able to get all my other apps to work except DT...I'm psyched :mrgreen:

Default 64-bit

Hey Guys (and Gals as appropriate),
    I'm very excited to hear that you are working on a 64-bit release. It's great to hear that SOMEONE is. Even if it's not ready for the public, I'm almost amazed this is one of the few applications whose developer's are actually working on a 64-bit version.

Awesome job!
    Please keep us posted about the pricing for DTPro.
    I know I'll be in line to BUY it when it is available.

JMR

Default Well, just wondering

If i support you now buying version 3.47 who I believe to be the last one, would I still be untitled to the 64 bit version? I have windows Xp 64 for ages now, and the only thing missing is.. Yep, you are absolutely right :] 8)

if you buy the 3.47 NOW you're ENtitled to upgrade later to PRO-version
    for free (which is fully 64bit-compatible)

I've been using 64 corporate for a while now.. and it is running beautifully.. i have all my drivers working perfectly.. all i need is Daemon Tools.... I am being as patient as i can.. and let me tell you.. it aint easy!... Can we get an update atleast? i mean come on its June! lol

New User

Hrm, if Starforce 3 emulation and XP Pro x64 are both being supported by the next release - does this mean that games protected by Starforce that don't currently work on x64 (because there is no x64 Starforce driver), will run when mounted in the new Daemon Tools?

Quote Originally Posted by Stauf
    Hrm, if Starforce 3 emulation and XP Pro x64 are both being supported by the next release - does this mean that games protected by Starforce that don't currently work on x64 (because there is no x64 Starforce driver), will run when mounted in the new Daemon Tools?
    Interesting question, I want to know the answer too.

Regards, Ilegalec

I don't think so, because your still using the Starforce driver even with emulation.

exact. It will NOT work as long as all drivers are full compatible to new OS,
    including the SF-drivers

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast