Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 54

Thread: 64-Bit Driver

So, I really need the x64 drivers, is there anywhy that you would let me compile it for x64 AMD processors?

Nope. Making driver x64 compatible doesn't just mean setting a switch for the compiler run, it's much more work.

Furthermore, Daemon Tools is not open source, and not intended to ever be. Sorry, but there's simply no other way than to wait for DT v4's release.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby.Digital
    So, I really need the x64 drivers, is there anywhy that you would let me compile it for x64 AMD processors?
    Sometimes people's stupidity never fails to amaze me . Not sure I can understand your mindset "Hey, they've said no to everyone else, but hey, I'll ask anyway?!?". Wierd.

Anyways, keep up the good work guys! I too look forward to your next release. Going on the quality of the stuff you've produced until now, I'm sure it'll be amazing.

All the best.

Yeh, I can't wait to see how great the new v4 is going to be! Mainly because of the windows 64 support. I made the switch when the final version came out only to find that I can't have my Daemon tools I guess I got over it but only by force since I really do not want to go back to windows 32 bit. Also I have all my original CDs still so it's no biggie for now just to put them in. Although Quakecon is almost right around the corner and I'm seriously thinking about going back to 32 bit windows for it so that I can have my Daemon Tools back as I do not like bringing CDs to LANs that are as big as Quakecon. Oh well either way I can be patient, and to the devs of this wonderful program, "Keep up the good work!"

I'm part of the 64-bit crowd too, I usually lurk though

I am currently waiting on these drivers

Daemon Tools v4
    Lexmark printer drivers
    Logitech keyboard/mouse drivers

I think Daemon Tools will release first

Yeh Daemon tools will be first out with 64 support. Hell, last time I check I was still waitting on 64 bit keyboard drivers from M$, and I would have thought that they would have had them ready to download with Windows 64 once it went gold, but still haven't seen them yet.

New User

Quote Originally Posted by dekarguy
    These drivers exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Stauf
    Quote Originally Posted by dekarguy
    These drivers exist.
    it's just for cordless mouse/keyboard

ahhh I guess I'll get in queue with all you guys currently waiting for 64-bit Logitech keyboard & mouse drivers too...and Daemon-Tools also

I do have a question for the admins tho...Let's say I purchase a license now, for daemon-tools 3.47, would I still be able to download DT Pro when it is released and use it as a registered version?

Quote Originally Posted by demonaz
    I do have a question for the admins tho...Let's say I purchase a license now, for daemon-tools 3.47, would I still be able to download DT Pro when it is released and use it as a registered version?
    Yeah.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast