X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds really good!

Comment

Why not release Daemon Tools 4 Beta to the public now that Windows XP Pro X64 bit edition (OEM) has been released?

Comment

Because we don't do public beta testing. This has been discussed over and over, feel free to search the forum for those discussions.

Sorry, but we just don't do it.
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Daemon Tools is the only reason I am not moving to x64.

Regards, Partizan

Comment

x64 compatible

Great job guys! Congratulations. I do use DaemonTools for long time and, like the above guys, I too became an AMD64 user. In my case, since Nov/2003.

I build computers and the ISO mentioned above is my best way to save time. Therefore, Daemon is being great and an x64 would be greatly appreciated.

If beta testers are welcome, enlist me!

Comment

Count me as another user patiently waiting for the 64 bit version.

Comment

64 bit drivers=awesome

I have been able to get all my other apps to work except DT...I'm psyched :mrgreen:

Comment

64-bit

Hey Guys (and Gals as appropriate),
                  I'm very excited to hear that you are working on a 64-bit release. It's great to hear that SOMEONE is. Even if it's not ready for the public, I'm almost amazed this is one of the few applications whose developer's are actually working on a 64-bit version.

Awesome job!
                  Please keep us posted about the pricing for DTPro.
                  I know I'll be in line to BUY it when it is available.

JMR

Comment

Well, just wondering

If i support you now buying version 3.47 who I believe to be the last one, would I still be untitled to the 64 bit version? I have windows Xp 64 for ages now, and the only thing missing is.. Yep, you are absolutely right :] 8)

Comment

if you buy the 3.47 NOW you're ENtitled to upgrade later to PRO-version
                      for free (which is fully 64bit-compatible)

Comment

I've been using 64 corporate for a while now.. and it is running beautifully.. i have all my drivers working perfectly.. all i need is Daemon Tools.... I am being as patient as i can.. and let me tell you.. it aint easy!... Can we get an update atleast? i mean come on its June! lol

Comment

Hrm, if Starforce 3 emulation and XP Pro x64 are both being supported by the next release - does this mean that games protected by Starforce that don't currently work on x64 (because there is no x64 Starforce driver), will run when mounted in the new Daemon Tools?

Comment

Originally Posted by Stauf
                            Hrm, if Starforce 3 emulation and XP Pro x64 are both being supported by the next release - does this mean that games protected by Starforce that don't currently work on x64 (because there is no x64 Starforce driver), will run when mounted in the new Daemon Tools?
                            Interesting question, I want to know the answer too.

Regards, Ilegalec

Comment

I don't think so, because your still using the Starforce driver even with emulation.

Comment

exact. It will NOT work as long as all drivers are full compatible to new OS,
                                including the SF-drivers

Comment

Working...
                                X