Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not add to the fun? It is August after all and it seems many people have been waiting for months, so here's a bump for everyone else. I've been using daemon tools for quite a long time, and it wasn't until years into the whole thing that I even needed to register for the forums. I'm hoping you'll at least drop a hint on when v4 will be available to the public? Thanks for all the great work over the years.

Danke schöne!

Comment

I've just tried Fantom DVD (just google for it -- it's the first alternative virtual image mount that I've found since daemon tool doesn't work under 64-bit windows). It works great under windows x64. It's not as user-friendly like daemon tools. But here's something to hold everyone over until we get a version of daemon tools that works under x64.

Comment

Fantom DVD can't mount most MDS/MDF files (even tho it supposedly has a plugin for it) so for now there is no way for me to mount those kinds of images until DT v4 is released

Comment

If Fantom DVD doesn't appear to support the image format, change the file extension to one it does support, such as .iso. Worked for me, only tried it once so far though.

Comment

hi all,

when do we get the new version with x64-support ?

best regards,
            willi

Comment

Originally Posted by williwuff
              hi all,

best regards,
              willi
              Please shut the FRACK up and read the forums. This question leads to a permanent BAN if the wrong person reads it, so you're lucky I was the first one.
              "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
                Originally Posted by williwuff
                hi all,

best regards,
                willi
                Please shut the FRACK up and read the forums. This question leads to a permanent BAN if the wrong person reads it, so you're lucky I was the first one.
                huuh such friendly people here :roll:
                you can ban me if you want I don't mind

Comment

Same thing for me

It's the same for me. Waiting for a 64bit version. If i can help you to testing D-tools, I will do it with a great pleasure.

Thanks a lot for all. You're software is a very important tool for me. Thanks, Thanks,Thanks,Thanks,Thanks,Thanks,Thanks,Thanks,T hanks,Thanks,Thanks,Thanks,Thanks................. ...

Comment

well, is it possible that some of our members can't read through the forums?

We release x64 something around the next major release (V4), anyway, I
                    will close this thread now, it will be reopened when we released x64-version.

All new postings which contains questions like:

"When is release"
                    "Can I become betatester"

will be simply removed now. If that annoying requests - although we posted
                    twice to not request this anymore - will still going on: I SWEAR TO GOD, THAN
                    we will release it NOT anymore as freeware but instead as a custom-version
                    only

Comment

Working...
                    X