Daemon cant find/remove drives G/H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon cant find/remove drives G/H

when I open the program and try to add drives it skips over the letters G and H, they are not visible in 'my computer' but I have other programs that find them and are labeled removable disk drives, I have uninstalled daemon tools lite (I use the free version) and I have went thru my device manager, but im not sure wut im looking for in device manager to delete, or if I even should or could, I do not kno wut version I used, I installed daemon tools lite free probably 2 months ago, it has worked perfectly with drives title E and F but I do not like 2 extra drives taking space/memory when I cannot access or remove them...... help

Please remove any remains of DT lite manually as described here & reboot: Removing DAEMON Tools Lite manually | daemon-help.com

If G and H are still present after that open the properties of those two DVD/CD-ROM drives in device manager and post the 'Device Description' and 'Hardware ID' shown under 'Details'.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
    X