Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DTLite+Win 7 64bit cannot mount any image

Hello everybody.

I have a little bit strange problem. I have win7 64bit and the latest DTLite. When I install the windows and dtlite everything is working. I can mount images and install from there. But yesterday I mount an images, and the windows wirte this.
    The windows cant access the disk. The disc may be corrupted. Please check the the file fomat is the supported. If the disc not formated need to format.

I try reinstall the deamon, try another virtual disc program but the error is the same. The strange that at my another pc I have the same problem, and I need to reinstall the windows to solve this.

Which image format ?
    Does this happen with every image, or just that one ?
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
      Which image format ?
      Does this happen with every image, or just that one ?
      Every image. I used this image before with this computer, and it was working. The image format is .iso

Comment

Any major changes done to the system before the problem occured?
        Are the images stored on a local or a network drive ?

Please download this tool: http://www.bustrace.com/downloads/devfilter.exe
        Run it, highlight your optical drive on the left, then highlight upper/lower filters on the right.
        Which filters are installed on your system ?
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
          Any major changes done to the system before the problem occured?
          Are the images stored on a local or a network drive ?

Please download this tool: http://www.bustrace.com/downloads/devfilter.exe
          Run it, highlight your optical drive on the left, then highlight upper/lower filters on the right.
          Which filters are installed on your system ?
          No upper and no lower filters for this device.

Comment

Working...
          X