[SCSI - 0 ] Invalid ERROR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SCSI - 0 ] Invalid ERROR!

I know this topic has been discussed over and over but previous suggestions doesn't seem to work for me. I have tried deleting the upper&lower filters - still nothing. I have tried going to device manager and updating driver - it did find the so called 'Daemon TOOLS virtual bus' however, it is giving me this statement: "Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it. DAEMON TOOLS virtual bus. Access is denied."

I have Windows 7 Starter; 32-bit OS. I am using DT-LITE FREE v4.49.1 (with SPTD 1.86). Please help! Thank you very much.

As the forum provides more of an additional/secondary user-to-user support please also contact
    the official support team with reference to this thread.

Please zip & attach/upload the following files from your system:
    - in case your system is Windows XP - find "C:\Windows\setupapi.log"
    - in case your system is Windows Vista/7/8 - find "C:\Windows\inf\setupapi.dev.log"

Also please download "DTLogger.exe" - http://files.disc-soft.com/download/DTLogger.exe
    - Run DTLogger.exe and click Install.
    - Then select "Common logging" option and click RUN.
    - Reproduce the problem.
    - Return to DTLogger window and click STOP.
    - Then click Finish.
    - Explorer window will be opened in user profile folder.
    - Find "DAEMONToolsLog.zip" file.
    - Attach this file to your post OR send it to support-eml@disc-soft.com with reference to this thread.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
      Also please download "DTLogger.exe" - http://files.disc-soft.com/download/DTLogger.exe
      - Run DTLogger.exe and click Install.
      - Then select "Common logging" option and click RUN.
      - Reproduce the problem.
      - Return to DTLogger window and click STOP.
      - Then click Finish.
      - Explorer window will be opened in user profile folder.
      - Find "DAEMONToolsLog.zip" file.
      - Attach this file to your post OR send it to support-eml@disc-soft.com with reference to this thread.
      Hello, I'm sorry but how do you "Reproduce the problem" with the daemon tools? I'm a bit confused. Heh.. Thank you & Good day!

Comment

By adding a new drive.

Also i forgot one measure as described here: No virtual drive in My Computer | DAEMON Pro Help
        You need to copy and paste *.inf and *.PNF files from these folders:

C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\cdr om.inf_*
        C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\msh dc.inf_*

to the folder:
        C:\Windows\inf

* - it means the remaining part of file name depends on software provider.

*.sys files may be required to be copied and pasted from those folders into C:\Windows\System32\Drivers if it isn't yet there.

Now you need to go to Device Manager and right click on the not working virtual drive, which is probably under other devices now. Then click on Properties buttons, go to the Driver tab and press on the Update Driver button and point the path to C:\windows\inf folder.
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

By adding a new drive.

Also i forgot one measure as described here: No virtual drive in My Computer | DAEMON Pro Help
          Mentioned measure done - received same error. "Access is denied". Also, I am too untechy to function, lol. So I am still stuck with "Reproduce the problem". I am not sure what drive to add? Sorry for inconvenience and thank you a lot!

Comment

Creating SCSI virtual device | daemon-help.com

And please don't forget the setupapi.log/setupapi.dev.log.

Comment

Creating SCSI virtual device | daemon-help.com

And please don't forget the setupapi.log/setupapi.dev.log.

Zippyshare.com - setupapi.dev.log setupapi
              Zippyshare.com - DAEMONToolsLog.zip DTlog

Comment

Have you installed DT lite with full administrative privileges ?

If you haven't done so yet please also contact the official support team.

Comment

Working...
                X