Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Is The Tray Icon In DAEMON Tools Lite 10?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Is The Tray Icon In DAEMON Tools Lite 10?

I have looked in the settings, but I can't see it.

Also. There doesn't appear to be any copy protection emulation anymore.

After my upgrade to licensed Daemon Tools Lite 10 under Windows 8.1, from Lite version 4 under Windows 8.1, I no longer have the tray icon. I checked the Daemon Tools Forum Help and it says to go to Preferences, the General settings, and place a check mark in the "Use Tray Agent" box, but there is no "Use Tray Agent" box. How do I get the tray icon back?

Comment

yes -- where is the tray agent in lite 10?

Comment

If you scroll down to the Graphical User Interface section on this page, it says that it is supposed to have one. Quote below.

Quick access via System Tray icon to all main program features

Comment

It seems that the system tray agent was removed by design --

Is there a entire new dev team that never worked on this product until version 10

Comment

Good day,

Indeed DAEMON Tools Lite 10 either Paid or Free version doesn't contains Tray Agent. The tray agent is developing now to match for new concept of DTLite ver. 10 and will be added in minor version (coming soon).
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thanks for your reply in this thread and others.

Comment

Originally Posted by SUPPORT1 View Post
                Good day,

Indeed DAEMON Tools Lite 10 either Paid or Free version doesn't contains Tray Agent. The tray agent is developing now to match for new concept of DTLite ver. 10 and will be added in minor version (coming soon).
                Thanks.
                Using previous version since then. System Tray Icon is a very important feature on Daemon Tools.

Comment

Indeed....

Comment

It has been 2 months now and still no tray icon.
                    Maybe you shouldn't have pushed this new version onto us all until it was ready.

Comment

I cant get the new daemon tools lite 10 to work on my hyperspin the older builds worked before i upgraded to windows 10 i have the lastest daemon tools build and paid for advanced mount but it doesnt work

Comment

Any error message ?
                        At which stage does it not work ?

- Uninstall DT lite
                        - Uninstall SPTD (if present) using the SPTD standalone installer version 2.04 from DuplexSecure: http://www.duplexsecure.com/downloads
                        - delete the folders C:\ProgramData\DAEMON Tools lite and C:\Users\*Username*\AppData\Roaming\DAEMON Tools lite
                        - if you had installed DT Pro on that system before also C:\ProgramData\DAEMON Tools Pro and C:\Users\*Username*\AppData\Roaming\DAEMON Tools Pro
                        - Install DT lite 10 and check device functionalty
                        Last edited by Terramex; 14.09.2015, 08:51.
                        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Hi I have spoke to the person that runs rocket launcher witch loads hyperspin he said ....

Not sure how much I can help with that because I don't have DT pro. I guess it doesn't support the same cli options as DT10 lite.

22:06:31:886 | MD | DEBUG1 | +9328 | RunWait - "DTAgent.exe -mount scsi, f, "H:\Hyperspin\roms\Sega CD\Advanced Dungeons & Dragons - Eye of the Beholder (USA).ccd"" Process ID: 8092 and ErrorLevel reported as: -1

Try playing with that CLI in a batch file manually and see if you can figure out the switches supported and what works:

DTAgent.exe -mount scsi, f, "H:\Hyperspin\roms\Sega CD\Advanced Dungeons & Dragons - Eye of the Beholder (USA).ccd"

Maybe it doesn't like the commas...They do work in DT5 and 10 however.

but i tried that batch nd it didnt work.

Comment

Your syntax is correct.
                            Do you only have problems in CLI, or also when mounting to SCSI in the GUI ?

P.S.: the main difference between Pro and lite CLI switches is that in Pro you choose the drive number after the type, and in lite a drive letter
                            Pro: DTAgent -mount scsi, 0, C:\test.iso
                            lite: DTAgent -mount scsi, F, C:\test.iso
                            I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Any type of ETA on when tray agent will be available for daemon-tools lite?
                              Its easier and faster to use the tray agent rather then starting the program from the startmenu.

Comment

Working...
                              X