Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: I don't like DT 10

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Böse I don't like DT 10

How do I get back the DT version before 10. I liked it when I had a physical virtual drive and tray agent that is now missing from this awful version. Also to add, why is the past free versions abilities now a personal paid license? Are we getting greedy now?

Administrator

Good day,

Free version of DTLite10 still available for usage and has similar free features like DTLite ver.5 had. Personal paid license goes with Lifetime and 3 additional instances to install, also doesn't contain embedded ad-sponsor code.

The Tray will be added in next minor release. IT's developing now for new design and features.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Where can I get a previous edition of Daemon Tools Lite? Can't use v10.

Daemon Tools Lite v10.1 is infected with malware and will not install on Windows 7 with McAfee VirusScan Enterprise. Here is the error:

9/28/2015 2:47:16 PM Deleted RAYOVAC\perkinsg C:\Users\perkinsg\AppData\Local\Temp\DTLite1010-0074.exe C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\OC1.exe RDN/Generic PUP.x!cxx (Potentially Unwanted Program)
    9/28/2015 3:12:41 PM Deleted RAYOVAC\perkinsg C:\Users\perkinsg\AppData\Local\Temp\DAEMON Tools Lite.exe C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\OC1.exe RDN/Generic PUP.x!cxx (Potentially Unwanted Program)

Let me know when that happens please. Till then I am not using it.