Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Windows 7 problem: Disc Soft Bus Service is not running

Default Windows 7 problem: Disc Soft Bus Service is not running

I downloaded Daemon Tools Lite 10 and it doesnt work on my Windows 7 64bit . When i run it ,an error window pops up that says "Initializing Error" "Dick Soft Bus Service is not running". Any suggestions on how to fix it ?

Administrator

Hello,

Try to start the service manually:
    1. Open start - type cmd.exe and via right click run as administrator (right click - as Administrator) open command line.
    2. Type DTLite path installation, like cd C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite and press Enter.
    3. Type DiscSoftBusService.exe/Service and press Enter.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Frage

Quote Originally Posted by SUPPORT1 View Post
    Hello,

Try to start the service manually:
    1. Open start - type cmd.exe and via right click run as administrator (right click - as Administrator) open command line.
    2. Type DTLite path installation, like cd C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite and press Enter.
    3. Type DiscSoftBusService.exe/Service and press Enter.
    It still doesnt work.When I went to Task Manager to see if it did run,I cant find it. It runs ,and then end the process imediatelly. I tried disabling Avast ,but it doesnt help. Any other suggestions ?

Administrator

Hello,
    The DiscSoftBusService you can find here (like DAEMON Tools Ultra Bus Service as an example).

Click image for larger version

Name:	12-19-2014 3-45-22 PM.jpg
Views:	14196
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	1708

Please try reinstall the DAEMON Tools Lite and making sure that you install correct with necessary drivers like on screenshot 2.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-12-19_14-40-14.png
Views:	15100
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	1709
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

If you like, you can attach/upload a zipped Autoruns arn file (no installation required).
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

I uploaded the .arn file here it is: https://www.mediafire.com/?5x52tscwmurc71p
    I tried to find the DiscSoftBusService,but its not there. I cant find the Storage Contollers section.
    And I made sure all the installment were correct.

My wild guess is it might be related to some IObit Advanced System Care optimization.
    Last edited by Terramex : 23.06.2015 at 10:02
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Yeah,i've been hearing that really often,ill uninstall it ,thanks Any other suggestions ?

For the moment Advanced System Care is my main suspect - just my personal opinion.

Uninstalled ASC,it's still not working...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast