Has DT stooped to a new level of low?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has DT stooped to a new level of low?

Really, installing a "search engine" or as it really is a browser hi-jacker. How dare you secretly install this unwanted stuff without the users consent?

As the PC Pro technician I am, I found this easy to remove but what about someone who doesnt have a clue on how to get rid of this?

Disgraceful, I honestly dont know what your dev team was thinking, version 4.47.1 was perfect, why didnt you just reskin that version instead of screwing up everything? What do I mean by everything?

1: Where is the virtual drive in My Computer gone, why remove it? It was such a useful feature.

2: Taskbar icon removed for some reason.

/reinstalling V4.47.1
    Last edited by Terramex; 05.06.2015, 14:16. Reason: bad language

Originally Posted by Rickster747 View Post
    Really, installing a "search engine" or as it really is a browser hi-jacker. How dare you secretly install this unwanted stuff without the users consent?
    You've declined both ad-sponsor offers (see attachment, offers may vary) and still got some PUP installed ?
    If so, which one(s) ?

1: Where is the virtual drive in My Computer gone, why remove it? It was such a useful feature.
    You don't have a virtual drive in My Computer after you've mounted an image ?

2: Taskbar icon removed for some reason.
    The new DT lite 10 tray agent is currently under development and will be added in the next minor release.
    Attached Files
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
    X