Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: DL DVD (8.5 Gb) Support-->Daemon Tools for Mac?

Default DL DVD (8.5 Gb) Support-->Daemon Tools for Mac?

Howdy:

Is it possible to emulate a Dual Layer DVD (8.5 Gb) using Daemon Tools for Mac? I just downloaded the trial version (4.1.227) and it appears to have support for CD's (700 Mb) and DVD's (4.38 Gb).

Is this a limitation of the trial version or does DT for Mac not support 8.5 Gb DL DVD emulation?

Does anyone know of Mac software that does support DL DVD Emulation if DT for Mac does not support this?

Thanks

Are you refering to the new writable virtual device/virtual burner feature ?
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
    Yes, that is the feature I'm on about.

Default Thx

Yes that is the feature I am referring to, thanks for putting a name to it. Does it have the ability to do Dual Layer writing or is it a limitation of the trial?

Default Yep

Yes, that is the feature I am referring to (thanks for putting a name to it)...

Does it have the ability to write virtual dual layer discs in the retail offering (doesn't look like it's available in the trial)?

Thanks

Yes that is the feature I am referring to, (thanks for putting a name to it)...

Does it have the ability to write virtual DL discs in the retail offering (doesn't look like it's available in the trial)?

Thanks