Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Unable to install Daemon Tools Lite 10

Default Unable to install Daemon Tools Lite 10

Hello,

Here's my problem: I've used Daemon Tools Lite for a while, and now that I've reinstalled my computer, I want to put it back, so I've downloaded the installer (DTLiteInstaller.exe) from this page:
    Disk-Tools.com (redirect from https://www.daemon-tools.cc/fra/downloads/dtLite)

But when I launch it, it keeps saying "Download failed".
    Click image for larger version

Name:	fedeae9565.jpg
Views:	906
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	1745

I've tried to turn off my antivirus and my firewall, and run it as administrator, but it didn't work (and of course, my Internet connexion is fine).

If someone can help me, it would be great! Thank you.

Which antivirus software are you using ?
    Last edited by Terramex : 16.11.2015 at 09:25
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Administrator

Hello,

Here is the link of what secure components can cause fails during software activation - Security software solutions | DAEMON Pro Help
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

New User

I'm having near enough the same problem, after I run the installer and click install, I'm getting the error 'DAEMON Tools Lite Setup has stopped working. I had a look at the secure components that can cause fails, but I have none of them, and I
    also have all of my antivirus programs turned off. Really need help on this one!