Burning Software: Nero Burning ROM
    Anti-virus Software: AVG 7
    DAEMON Tools Version: Uninstalled

What I did to solve this problem:

Start - Run - type in "MSCONFIG" and click "OK"

Click on the "Startup" tab

Find "DEAMON Tools-1033"

Uncheck the checkbox and reboot.

That will stop Deamon Tools from trying to start when you boot. I had uninstalled the program, but the uninstaller missed quite a few things from what I discovered. :roll:

Also, apparently the "-1033" refers to the language used -- in this case English. Not sure of that last thing, but maybe it will help someone if it's true.

Comment

no language support

Operating System: xp
      Burning Software: nero
      Anti-virus Software: norton
      DAEMON Tools Version: 3.4.7.

After no language support problems I installed older version 3.3.3 without uninstall 3.4.7. version and it works now :lol:

Comment

No language support detected

Operating System: Windows XP SP2
        Burning Software: NERO 6
        Anti-virus Software: NORTON 2004 Updated
        DAEMON Tools Version: V 3.47

Hi!

Same problem here.

But I share the computer with my wife and when I go to her "side" , when I switch user, Daemon-tools works perfectly!

I still like to know how to fix that.

Comment

no language error daemon tools in one user, and no error in other new user

Operating System: win xp pro
          Burning Software: alcohol 120% 1.9.2
          Anti-virus Software: norton antivirus 2004
          DAEMON Tools Version: daemon tools 3.47

To Gilou:

I see the same problem in my wife pc. Daemon tools error: No language support, and i added new user count and the error in other count no exist.

Do you have solution for this?

Comment

no language support

Operating System: Windows XP Home SP2
            Burning Software: Nero
            Anti-virus Software: AntiVir
            DAEMON Tools Version: 3.46 + 3.47

Hi,

and again the same problem.

1.) Had the D-Tool 3.46
            2.) unmounted all images/disabel all drives/uninstall daemon 3.46
            3.) install daemon 3.47
            4.) installation started - a sudden restart occurred
            5.) 'No language support detected'; no uninstall available
            6.) I found this on your forum: Error 25002, or how to remove Daemon Tools drivers
            7.) I did exactly what you guys described in there (deleted both devices in Device Manager, deleted both registry settings and the two drivers in my Win-folder) AND then I did an uninstall of Deamon Tools from Software (c:/Windows/system32/appwiz.cpl). Deleted D-tools-folder. Rebooted.
            8.) new install/same problem (three attempts)
            9.) Install CloneCD with virtual CD-Rom
            10.) but there was a sudden reset during the installation too ?!?!
            11.) uninst. CloneCd
            12.) tryed to daemon 3.47 - same problem
            13.) install via 4in1 driver - same problem
            14.) edited the registry, deleted ALL virtuell entrys e.g. elby or axwhisky
            15.) tried to install deamon (with rename the driver name) - same problem BUT NO sudden reset AND no language error BUT Daemon fund an other driver ?!?!?!
            16.) deleted all reg.entrys ......
            17.) tried to install daemon 3.3 - no sucess/language error, step 16
            18.) daemon 3.47 (with log file) - same problem

so please Help!!!

Comment

Did you actually notice that your problem is not the language support, but the point with the "sudden restart"? So check if you've minidump (in Windows\Minidump folder) related to that crash, if so send newest file to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to your post in this thread.
              Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
              They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

no language support detected

right, but after the sudden restart some parts of daemon tools were installed (e.g. the desktopitem and the d-tool directory with some files). When I wanted to start the tool the `no language support` appeared.

Comment

You've well known problem with Starforce drivers. Check thread about BSOD in SCSIPORT.SYS in common problems and solutions forum.

Comment

Thanks a lot - it was really the well known problem with Starforce drivers.
                    Now Deamon-Tools works correctly.

Comment

NO REALLY SOLUTION FOR "NO LANGUAGE SUPPORT" IN THIS FORUM

"You've well known problem with Starforce drivers. Check thread about BSOD in SCSIPORT.SYS in common problems and solutions forum."

NOOOO This in not a solution. I tried kill starforce drivers and they are not in the system !!!!!

"No language support" in the main user account xp, and in the new user NO ERROR. Why???

Are Daemon Tools programmers able to do a REALLY SOLUTION for this or NO?????

Comment

You actually re-installed Daemon Tools after you removed the drivers?
                        Did you encounter BSOD/reboot during Daemon Tools installation? If so, see above what to do with minidump.

Comment

I desinstalled d-tools, erased directory d-tools in program files,
                          searched registry but no erased (danger) and i tried to update starforce drivers but no exist this drivers in the system.

I tried to reinstall d-tools and error "no language support"
                          In the other windows xp user error no exist

Please help. What are the registry data to erase?
                          What are the hardware items to erase? scsi?

Please help.

Comment

Operating System: Windows Xp Home Edition SP2
                            Burning Software: Cd burner Xp Pro
                            Anti-virus Software: Norton Antivirus
                            DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

Im having the same problem with the language file not detected.

First time i installed 3.47 the comp just restarted all of a sudden. This made a mindump file, i can send that to you guys if you want. I uninstalled, removed drivers, tried an older version, tried reinstalling again. I got the language file not detected, tried again. And the comp restarted again, creating a new minidump. I can send the newest minidump to you guys if you need it.

I also tried the Starforce remove program, i dont think any of the games i have installed uses Starforce tough.

Comment

Send the minidump(s) for analysis to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to your post in this thread.

Comment

Your dumps show Starforce drivers, also obsolete Daemon Tools drivers (st3wolf.sys, stwlfbus.sys) - remove them, then try again. If it crashes again send new minidump (if available). Also try to remove GearASPIWDM.sys - do you know which software installed it?

Comment

Working...
                                X