Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: no language support detected

Did you actually notice that your problem is not the language support, but the point with the "sudden restart"? So check if you've minidump (in Windows\Minidump folder) related to that crash, if so send newest file to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to your post in this thread.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Default no language support detected

right, but after the sudden restart some parts of daemon tools were installed (e.g. the desktopitem and the d-tool directory with some files). When I wanted to start the tool the `no language support` appeared.

You've well known problem with Starforce drivers. Check thread about BSOD in SCSIPORT.SYS in common problems and solutions forum.

Thanks a lot - it was really the well known problem with Starforce drivers.
    Now Deamon-Tools works correctly.

New User

Default NO REALLY SOLUTION FOR "NO LANGUAGE SUPPORT" IN THIS FORUM

"You've well known problem with Starforce drivers. Check thread about BSOD in SCSIPORT.SYS in common problems and solutions forum."

NOOOO This in not a solution. I tried kill starforce drivers and they are not in the system !!!!!

"No language support" in the main user account xp, and in the new user NO ERROR. Why???

Are Daemon Tools programmers able to do a REALLY SOLUTION for this or NO?????

You actually re-installed Daemon Tools after you removed the drivers?
    Did you encounter BSOD/reboot during Daemon Tools installation? If so, see above what to do with minidump.

New User

I desinstalled d-tools, erased directory d-tools in program files,
    searched registry but no erased (danger) and i tried to update starforce drivers but no exist this drivers in the system.

I tried to reinstall d-tools and error "no language support"
    In the other windows xp user error no exist

Please help. What are the registry data to erase?
    What are the hardware items to erase? scsi?

Please help.

New User

Operating System: Windows Xp Home Edition SP2
    Burning Software: Cd burner Xp Pro
    Anti-virus Software: Norton Antivirus
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

Im having the same problem with the language file not detected.

First time i installed 3.47 the comp just restarted all of a sudden. This made a mindump file, i can send that to you guys if you want. I uninstalled, removed drivers, tried an older version, tried reinstalling again. I got the language file not detected, tried again. And the comp restarted again, creating a new minidump. I can send the newest minidump to you guys if you need it.

I also tried the Starforce remove program, i dont think any of the games i have installed uses Starforce tough.

Send the minidump(s) for analysis to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to your post in this thread.

Your dumps show Starforce drivers, also obsolete Daemon Tools drivers (st3wolf.sys, stwlfbus.sys) - remove them, then try again. If it crashes again send new minidump (if available). Also try to remove GearASPIWDM.sys - do you know which software installed it?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast