No announcement yet.

no language support detected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did what you said, then i rebooted. When i try to install Daemon 3.47 i get an error message saying:

Some driver has invalid name or conflicts with other file or service in the system........................

Comment

Check thread about error 25002 in common problems and solutions forum.
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Ive done that before, and i couldnt find any daemon Drivers this time. Im starting to belive this is something that just wont work for me :/

Comment

You've to follow ALL steps mentioned! Don't forget to reboot after the procedure.

Comment

Well, ive tried instlling it on my 2 comp, and it works fine there. But i would really want to get this to working here to.

There are no Dameon drivers on this comp. Ive checke, rebooted and chechked but they arnt there.

Comment

Did you actually read the mentioned thread? There's more to do, not deleting the driver files only! Check device manager and registry.

Comment

I can confirm that following the instructions outlined in that thread does NOT solve the problem. Yes that includes reboots, reghacks and driver deletion (no, not in that order).

I've tried both following the manual uninstall procedure then reinstalling daemon tools over the top, and following the manual uninstall then using the automated uninstall and then reinstalling daemon tools. This problem still reoccurs.

The event log records nothing of interest and different language packs do not work.

Comment

Re: no language support

Operating System: XP Home
                  Burning Software: Nero 5.5
                  Anti-virus Software: F-Prot
                  DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

Alright, I have read the whole forum and have found a ton of thread with regards to the same error. And you know what's worse? I am experiencing the same problem too! :lol:

Ok, it is not really funny, I am quite desperate for a solution due to my high dependence on Daemon Tool's ability to create a virtual drive.

Originally Posted by bruselak14
                  Operating System: xp

After no language support problems I installed older version 3.3.3 without uninstall 3.4.7. version and it works now :lol:
                  No, it doesn't work, I got Internal error after installling old version and when i try to start it, still "No language Support Detected"

Comment

Operating System: xp
                    Burning Software: nero
                    Anti-virus Software: norty
                    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

only way is /uninstall d-tools and /install alchool 120% :cry:

Comment

Working...
                    X