Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daemon Tools Ultra "New SecuROM" profile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon Tools Ultra "New SecuROM" profile.

I'm attempting to dump a SecuROM 5.03.06 game and I'm whenever I select the New SecuROM profile, the "DPM High Precision" option is grayed out and unselectable. This option is selectable under other profiles. What's causing this? I'm using a Plextor PX760-A under Windows 7.

Hallo, and welcome to the forums.
    Have you tried if the DPM is performed in spite of that ?
    If not, just select another profile where it's selectable.

P.S.: is PlexTools installed ?
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
      Hallo, and welcome to the forums.
      Have you tried if the DPM is performed in spite of that ?
      If not, just select another profile where it's selectable.

P.S.: is PlexTools installed ?
      It's performed, but with my lack of understanding of what's generated I'd prefer the High Precision being enabled.

That brings up another question. Would the DPM (or what's in the mds, anyway) be altered depending on whether I'm dumping sub-channel data? The other profiles that allow me to use High Precision do not include the option for sub-channel dumping.

PlexTools isn't installed. Would that open up options for DaemonTools? I do remember reading that they closed off some internal functions with their firmwares

Comment

Sorry, seems your post was overlooked

Originally Posted by comradesean View Post
        It's performed, but with my lack of understanding of what's generated I'd prefer the High Precision being enabled.
        The New SecuROM profile uses High precision by deafult.
        And there's no need to dump sub-channel data of New SecuROM CDs.

Originally Posted by comradesean View Post
        PlexTools isn't installed. Would that open up options for DaemonTools?
        No, but i could interfere with DT's SPTD driver. At least i remember an issue in the past.
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
        X