Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: windows xp upgrade

I have the same problem, but worse my version of Daemon Tools is 2.60. I've tried the obvious change of URL but the file does not exist. Is there any way I can uninstall this so that I can upgrade?

TIA

--
    Peter

Send me a mail under swenske@daemon-tools.com and I'll send you this version.

Solve my own problem with the help of Google, thanks anyway

--
    Peter

Sweet :lol: I got the right version and poof, all gone. Time to get that latest build! Thanks so much everyone.

Not I ... =) lol .... someone give me a hand

As soon as I click in uninstall button it says the configuration data for this product is corupt. Contact your support personell.. hmmm

Sean

It tells me the configuration data for this product is corupt when I try to uninstall.

Do you think theres any way to start Win 98? Since I have only upgraded to Win XP ... I coud fix it back in 98 if I can boot it.

Thanx

figure out what version you have. You can find it in the control panel where you uninstall. Then do exactly as described above.

I have version 3.17.0.0 .... And it wont let me do anything when I try to uninstall it just gives me the same corupt config option....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast