Rome TW Disc one trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rome TW Disc one trouble

I wish I were'nt such a newbie,but this is my problem.
    Ive tried using Games Xcopy to burn RTWD1,(play disc)but it wouldnt work. I would get up to the loading screen,but it wouldnt go into the game.
    I gave up after 20 coasters.
    I updated my Daemon tools to the newest version,and installed Alcohol 120%
    I tried again,(with 120%)it took forver and a day to get through the first 5% or so and then it moved along rather quickly.I had the daemon tools set to safe disc(looked in the database),still no luck.
    I used my Samsung DVD-sd-616e rom player to read it, and my memorex 52Maxx to burn it.(I also have a NEC-DVD+rw burner)
    Im not sure if I need any more info that would be helpful,but this is part of the text file that was made after it was done.I hope it helps:

19:52:15 Processor info: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.20GHz x 2 (3192MHz)
    19:52:15 Memory Available to Windows: 2,096,108 KB
    19:52:15 Memory Buffer size: 128 MB
    19:52:16 Image file loading: C:\IMAGES\Rome_TW_CD1.mds
    19:52:16 Source Info: Session: 1, Track: 1, Length: 565.7 MB / 064:22:06
    19:52:16 (G Memorex 52MAXX 3252AJ(USB:0): Recording Method/Speed
    19:52:16 Recording - DAO / SAO - 52X (7800 KB/Sec)
    19:52:17 (G Memorex 52MAXX 3252AJ(USB:0): BURN-Free activated
    19:54:12 Image file loading completed!
    19:54:30 (G Memorex 52MAXX 3252AJ(USB:0): Recording completed successfully!
    19:54:30 Elapsed Time: 00:02:13, Average speed: 30.4X
    19:54:34 All recording procedures have been completed!
    19:54:34 Elapsed Time: 00:02:15

The options I chose in the copy wizard:Skip reading errors, fast skip error blocks,read sub-channel data. My write speed was set to max,and I checked buffer underrun.My data type was set to customize,as I didnt see a safedisc option.
    If anymore information is needed,just post and let me know.I dont know if I didnt choose a proper option,or if Im just cursed.
    Please help,(sorry im such a newb)
    Darksygil

I also tried the doing what was listed in the Med.total war post.No luck either.

Comment

find the protection whit arayscanner and use the adequat profil in alcohol.... normally , your copy will work

Comment

Some info

I ran a safedisk/secrurom version detector and it said that it was Safedisc - 3.20.22. I hope this helps.I still cant figure it out,please help!

Comment

use alcohol profil safedisc 2/ 3 ..whit deamon emulation your image must work

Comment

it's just plain very likely that your burner(s) won't be able to burn this SafeDisc version. Use an image.

Comment

If...

If your Rom Drive/Burner is not capable of Copying SafeDisk (it can read it, so you can play games, but NOT copy. That is different), then you are not going to get a working image, OR burn a working backup copy. Liteon 52x32.52 52723S can do this for that version of SafeDisk. Got mine for $35 retail. The 52x48x52x is also available I think. Make sure you update to the newest firmware (free on LIteons web site). There may be an even better LIteOn out by now also. Check first. Hope this helps???

IMHO
              isepiq 8)
              IMHO
              isepiq

Comment

Working...
              X