• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "cd is dirty or damaged" error

Operating System: Windows XP
    Burning Software: Nero, Windows meda player
    Anti-virus Software: McaFee
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

I'm trying to mount a .ISO. with DT. I just tried mounting it onto the G drive, but I keep getting the "cd is dirty or damaged" error. Even though when open the DT console it appears that the file is mounted, when I try double-clicking the file on the G drive I get the same error. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I've heard from someone who had this problem that they fixed it by going into the properties on the G drive, but they were very vague. Maybe you guys know what he was talking about.

Operating System:
    Burning Software:
    Anti-virus Software:
    DAEMON Tools Version:

How did you create the ISO? Did you use Nero? Or did you download it from somewhere? It may be corrupt somehow if the latter.

Comment

Originally Posted by mattsaccount
      Operating System:
      Burning Software:
      Anti-virus Software:
      DAEMON Tools Version:

How did you create the ISO? Did you use Nero? Or did you download it from somewhere? It may be corrupt somehow if the latter.
      I downloaded it, I tried moutning it with DT, when that didn't work i tried burning it with Nero, but that didn't work either. I really hope theres a way around this. It's the second one I have downloaded, and it's really ticking me off. Maybe theres a patch somewhere for it. You sure theres nothing I might be doing wrong? I forgot to mention that when trying to run the .exe I now get this error message:

This application faield to start becasue window.dll was not dound. Re-installing the applicatrion may fix this problem.

Comment

Working...
      X