No announcement yet.

can't install it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you sure you read and translated the hex properly? Can you paste the HEX (0x????????) from regedit?

maybe good ol' windows messed up your installer data?

Comment

Is some file from older version still present? Eg. daemon.inf or daemon.mpd/sys/dll?
      If you did not delete them manually then WINDOWS\daemon.dll is most likely still present, and you can check its version.

Comment

???

I'm sorry I miss understood.
        It was 0x02580000(39321600).
        I thought it meant V.2.58.
        So which version is it????

Comment

It's Version 2.88, but damned, both emailservers are down (I've massive probs with the emailserver and my provider (t-offline :mrgreen: ) - maybe someone from Betateam or the other Admins/Mods can help you... or you just wait till I'm back online with the emailserver

Comment

0x02580000 (39321600) wat version is taht, if u no send me it. i really want to use daemon tools. thanx :P - LOL LOL LOL IT WAS THE SAME VERSION AS THE OTHER GUY! LOL. I still need 2.88 if thats the version... LOL stupid me, im so blind.
            WDG DE/\\TH

Comment

OK, I've sended you both the needed file - hopefully all probs are gone now!

Comment

Everything got clear!!!
                and I succeeded in removing old deamon tools
                and finished installing new version!
                Thank you so much for the kindful help.
                now I feel so happy!!

Comment

Me 2....

i have the same problem as the others.... except mine also says, Cannot access network Location "::\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop"
                  Then it has 2 buttons : Try Again and Cancel i am running win 2k and my version is.... 0x03110000 (51445760) my msn is pepper1991@hotmail.com if u could plz add me and help me i would appreciate it

Comment

I mailed the file to you

Comment

could u plz resend? hotmail junk mail was full

Comment

can somebody send me the file?

Comment

make SURE that you are able to receive the mail...

btw, you maybe should set junk-filter correctly, so you can receive mail from our HP/Boardserver.

I resend the file for the last time, if this time your mail-account fail, too, there's nothing I can (or wanna) do for you

Comment

Working...
                          X