Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: can't install it

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New User

Default can't install it

i was trying to install the lastest version, but it always says the old version hasn't been uninstalled and stop the installation.

What should i do since i have already deleted the old version.

I suggest you first read that:

http://web1.athen215.server4free.de/...wforum.php?f=2

otherwise it's difficult to help you. BTW: The Link above is the Sticky Post in this thread you should read first before you post here!

HOW did you delete the old version? I hope you used 'add/remove programs'!!

Default Same Here - Can't Install Or Reinstall Daemon Tools

Burner: Lite-On
    Other: Newest Version Of CloneCD And Nero And Newest Drivers And Etc. Installed.
    Problem: When I try to install Daemon Tools, at the end of the installation, it stops for a sec. and says "The feature you are trying to use on a network resource is unaviable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installition package 'daemon.msi' in the box below." (Excatly) Well I tried what it said, but it didn't work. I also tried removing it, but it didn't work also. Please reply this quickly so I can use Daemon Tools again. Thanks.
    WDG DE/\\TH

Default Again

And BTW I used Add/Remove Programs, but the name is still there, but no [Delete] button. LOL. I need help.
    WDG DE/\\TH

@WDG Death: what version of d-tools are you installing? Did you ever have another version of d-tools installed? If you did, download this version, unpack it, and have windows installer point to THAT msi file.

Um I was installin the newest verision, but i used to have the old version, 2.86 or somethin with version 2 (dont remember)
    WDG DE/\\TH

Then you will have to find out - wihtout knowing I cannot send you the correct *.msi file.

the latest version of 2, before version 3 came out. wait wait, found it, 2.80, version 2.80. if u wanna send it, try sendin it by AIM (sn is WDG Death) or email ale238us@hotmail.com
    WDG DE/\\TH

Sent!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast