• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emulation Error to disable

Operating System: Winxp
    Burning Software: nero
    Anti-virus Software: norton 2005
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

I installed Daemon 3.47 but could not get it to work so i Uninstalled program. There after ever time i put a certain cd in It comes up with a Message stating that Emulation software is installed and to disable it before running program ??? does any body Know how to cure this Error or is there a Registry entry to Edit. :cry:

Which games exactly?
    Note that such message is often caused by CloneCD's Hide CD-R media function.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Daemon error

Thanks for the InfoCopytrooper. I do have clone installed but not sure about how to change anything or do I have to uninstall clone??? Game was the Sims 2. Thanks in advance windy

Comment

Try to disable the Hide CD-R media function in CloneCD's tray. Do NOT end tray only, that function will still be active!
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Daemon error Fixed

Thanks copytrooper problem now fixed.
          I did as you sugested but had to activate clone to the taskbar before i could see the hide cd clone option I then selected hide but game still did not work i then changed it back again to normal and now is working fine, thanks for your help i have been trying to sort this out for the last 3 months

Comment

Working...
          X